• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Need pictures of different contour body kits

dino

CEG'er
im deciding on getting an after market body kit, anyone here has pics of a g3 body kit(Extreme Dimensions) OR THE VFIBER KIT? IM THINKING OF GETTING ONE OF THIS . BUT I WANT PICTURES OF HOW IT MIGHT LOOK, JUST TO GET AN IDEA. THANKS :laugh:

Ebay has all the pictures you need for those kits....... What car are you putting this on?

On my black se . I was thinking of getting a svt body but ive had so much trouble location them .. So ima just get a diff kit ..

i have a full svt kit in my drive way give me an offer and its yours there silver so u well have to paint it

well some other guy was selling me his full body stv for 3bills flat ,, was gonna take them but the shipping was outrageuse lol .. what city/ contry u live in ? i would rather pick up the parts mmy self saving me alot of shipping fees

i just got my Vfiber kit today, and i gotta say i'm not impressed.
i understand that there is always prep work and finishing work that needs to be done to this aftermarket stuff, but that's not what im talking about. i dont know exactly what this "Vfiber" stuff is, but it seems similar to fiberglass- except its really flimsy and "chintzy" feeling to me. to me it feels like really thinly laid fiberglass and i don't expect it to last. it's so cheap its not worth the freight cost to send it back, so i'll paint it up and see how long it lasts. but i don't expect it to be on my car for long before it gets smashed up. i'll be keeping my SVT bumpers cause i'll probably need them again.

i just got my Vfiber kit today, and i gotta say i'm not impressed.
i understand that there is always prep work and finishing work that needs to be done to this aftermarket stuff, but that's not what im talking about. i dont know exactly what this "Vfiber" stuff is, but it seems similar to fiberglass- except its really flimsy and "chintzy" feeling to me. to me it feels like really thinly laid fiberglass and i don't expect it to last. it's so cheap its not worth the freight cost to send it back, so i'll paint it up and see how long it lasts. but i don't expect it to be on my car for long before it gets smashed up. i'll be keeping my SVT bumpers cause i'll probably need them again.

post up pics of your car when ur done:laugh: id love to see how it looks. i was going to order that same 1 off andys auto shop. Is the vfiber kit the same as there a.s.s kit they sell? :confused:

a.s.s or v fiber body kit photos please

a.s.s or v fiber body kit photos please

i ment AAS not a.s.s ...so im looking to get one of this two kits for my tour. they both look the same. r they ?, anyways, dos any 1 have pictures with tours with this kits installled on them. post some up please. thanks :eek:

post up pics of your car when ur done:laugh: id love to see how it looks. i was going to order that same 1 off andys auto shop. Is the vfiber kit the same as there a.s.s kit they sell? :confused:

when i called i asked them to tell me the difference, because they look the same on the website. the kid couldn't tell his @$$ from a hole in the ground but swore they were the same thing. now i'm wondering if they just look the same but are made of different materials?

hmm thye both look the same to me. im guessing aas uses a diff material cus theres is more expensive then the vfiber.., ima probly just get the vfiber front bumper .. post pics of ur vfiber installed =:cool:

Back