• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

NE-CEG boob conversation

i have not had any bewb or any similar by-product in over a year. :blackeye:

Ya know, the last set of bewbs that stayed at my place did something very interesting.

I woke up in the morning, forgot that said bewbies had spent the night, and walked into the bathroom. Upon entering said bathroom, the bewbies and nose attached to them had a line layed out on my marble bathroom counter. Now, I can only assume they were about to perform a magic dissapearing trick when I interrupted.

That was the last set of bewbies in a long string of dissapointing ones I will be seeing for awhile. I am done.

So what does a year feel like then? Do I need to buy more Jergens? or would it be Jerkens?

Ya know, the last set of bewbs that stayed at my place did something very interesting.

I woke up in the morning, forgot that said bewbies had spent the night, and walked into the bathroom. Upon entering said bathroom, the bewbies and nose attached to them had a line layed out on my marble bathroom counter. Now, I can only assume they were about to perform a magic dissapearing trick when I interrupted.

I dated a cokehead for a while. One time she was on top and I felt something dripping on my chest. I turned the light on and her freshly coked up nose was bleeding all over me. That was the end of that.

I'm at Rehoboth Beach, DE for a short stint from my usual haunt. It's boobs-on-display all over. Eye candy is not in short supply.

i was just thinking of posting in here.
i had an epiphany this afternoon.
has anyone ever noticed that all body parts related to sexual acts have a name or nickname that starts with the letter 'P'
pussy
pecker
pillows
pewper
palm
pucker hole

Back