• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

NE-CEG boob conversation

hey i'm not showing my boobs because of my s/o...i'm not showing my boobs because i'm not showing my boobs. and that's the way the cookie crumbles. :D

Then what was the fun of turning 18 if you won't show 'em off?

Sheesh. The nerve of some girls.

;)

And... of course...

Boobs.

it was clearly so i could win the lottery and make magazine in place of playboy once hugh hefner keels over. duhh..:cool:

Playboy... meh.

For me, the skin mags go in this order - Penthouse > Boink > Playboy > Hustler

Playboy has become a joke, IMO. Everything is so airbrushed that it looks like CGI, and the celebrity shoots rarely show anything of interest.

Penthouse will also show some pink, without going overboard like Hustler sometimes will.

Boink is put out by and contains Boston University students. Need I say more?

Brian gets Maxim, He doesn't read them or look at the pictures but I do :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I should get them in my name instead of his haha :crazy: :crazy:

Last edited:
Brian gets Maxim, He doesn't read them but I do :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I should get them in my name instead of his haha :crazy: :crazy:

lol he doesn't read them because he's too busy looking at the pictures. :laugh:
Kinda like how bishop "reads" Boink for the articles... ;)

i think i need to check out this Boink!

We've got a couple of issues at home still. They're older ones, and they only seem to get published two or three times a year at best. It's not a bad magazine, but be warned- there are plenty of naked dudes in it, too. I'm a much bigger fan of the amateur girls in movies/mags. The magazine was designed for both the women and the men at BU originally... a pretty bold move!

I still say Penthouse FTW.

you just gotta wait till my magazine is on display. It will feature the best of both worlds...boobs and box!

however it will not include bootay just to spite wannabe and mock his failed attempts at making threads about it.

NE-CEG gets advance copies with limited edition pictorials, right?

you just gotta wait till my magazine is on display. It will feature the best of both worlds...boobs and box!

however it will not include bootay just to spite wannabe and mock his failed attempts at making threads about it.

Meh. I'm a legs kinda guy anyway. My ladies 5 feet tall, and about 3 feet of her is legs:drool:

About three feet of you is boobs.So I guess that's ehy you'll be butting so much boobage in there:laugh:

But box still is the best. Hands down

Back