• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

NE-CEG boob conversation

how about jessica rabbit?

who_framed_roger_rabbit_1.jpg

that might belong in ye olde tavern.

I just tried desperately to find a pic of when peter griffin morphs into mrs garrett's cleavage from the facts of life...but to no avail.

yes you did, because you suck.

and yes, we can't push the material in here to extremes, cartoons thus far are fine, but we can't get out of hand, unless we move to the OFT, then we can get a bit more interesting, but still, not much.

PM's containing links are always appreciated, though.

Including the banned picture from the EGL thread!

I'm late to the thread, but I will say that I do enjoy the food at Hooters.
They definitely made some improvements to the food over the years. It used to be pretty frickin bad. Now it's just kinda bad. heh
Although, I can't say that for sure since THERE AREN'T ANY UP HERE ANYMORE!

The 'hose that they wore I think was mostly to help keep their legs warm. It can get kinda cold walking around in a set of shorts all the time, especially during the winter. The one we had near here had a lot of traffic in and out of the doors, which always swept a cold breeze in during the winter.
Plus it helps smooth out any leg imperfections, as was already stated.
Maybe even help them if they're a day or two late on the shave schedule. ;)

I don't really care about the quality of the boobs there though. The girls are friendly, and it's just a fun atmosphere.
I'm more of a bum person anyway.

I'm all about girls with shelf asses. If I can place my drink on the top of the girls butt...she's a keeper. Not wide butts:blackeye:...just ones that stick out :laugh:

Samples of this can be seen all over Univision, one of my favorite channels.

chicks with long hair.
It's fun to request that they whip their hair/head back and try to catch the hair with the "catcher's mit" between their legs.
Makes for a nice arched back look. Plus it's just a cool trick.

Back