• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

NE-CEG boob conversation

• Stay sober on a Friday night until 12:28 am
  • Walk into club and buy one drink for yourself
  • Find any really drunk girl you like
  • Pass her your drink, telling her she left it at the bar

Boobs.
Right therr.
Copyright 2007 Billdo. Because it worked.

you forgot the part about dropping in a roofie. ;)

I almost ran into a support pole in the grocery store yesterday as I pushed a cart by watching an attractive young lady examine two grapefruits. I had to go home and attack the wifey ....

kinda like two milk saucer's

No, just two desireable "can't lose" choices. Play with this one, suck on that one; or suck on this one and play with that one. Play with both, suck on both, ..... the possibilities are endless and endless time should be devoted to exploring them.....

No, just two desireable "can't lose" choices. Play with this one, suck on that one; or suck on this one and play with that one. Play with both, suck on both, ..... the possibilities are endless and endless time should be devoted to exploring them.....
Good man.

I love just looking at them sometimes:drool:

M-mm-mm-m-mmmm... Sooo perkeh!

Don't we all. You have to wonder, if the maker didn't mean for them to be so appreciated, would he have made them so obvious and pronounced? :eek:
hahaha. You know what I mean, though? when she lays back with her hands above/behind her head, and they get all round and perky and perfect and stuff? Oh, God:drool:

Back