• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Name the model of this car

another hint.

NTCcar5-2.jpg

So your saying we should start a new thread? Because that can easily be done! I bet I know which one would be more popular.

I think you should make a new thread. Then nothing can be said. I enjoy coming in here and see what types of cars are being posted...I'd hate to have to try and read it with them posted by anyone and everyone with no set order.

technically its not an Aero 8 but rather the coupe version, the Aeromax. however since the only difference is not in either of the pictures i posted its close enough. :D

Ummm technically Dan, we sell new Lotus' and Morgans and that is an Aero 8, the Aeromax is the coupe version with the split rear window like the 63' Corvette. There is actually a Matchbox version of the Aeromax too, hard to find in the single blister:cool:

Ok, who's turn is it:rolleyes:

Ummm technically Dan, we sell new Lotus' and Morgans and that is an Aero 8, the Aeromax is the coupe version with the split rear window like the 63' Corvette. There is actually a Matchbox version of the Aeromax too, hard to find in the single blister:cool:

Ok, who's turn is it:rolleyes:
I know Roger, the one i posted is technically an aeromax not an aero 8. i gave it to him since you really couldnt tell the difference from either of the pictures i posted as hints. :p:laugh::laugh:

I saw many pics of that one but couldn't find the info...if that is, in fact a '69, I don't believe those are the correct grills for it.

Back