• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Name the model of this car

Oh, my bad. I just woke up and completely went past the line of text above the picture and though you were comparing that one to the other one. :blackeye:

How do you figure? Sable posted a new picture in the same post that he correctly identified IRingTwice's photo.

Picture2-1.png

Shelby Lancer or Lancer Shelby, they had two and it confused me then:crazy: and has anyone guessed my ride yet:shrug:

Shelby Lancer or Lancer Shelby, they had two and it confused me then:crazy: and has anyone guessed my ride yet:shrug:

It's going to get skipped over because it wasn't the active car to be guessed. In order for you to post one, you have to guess the active car that's in play.

So wait, was the shelby Lancer guess right by Klasse? If so, then we can move onto his photo eventhough he broke the rules....again. Otherwise, I agree, its going to be passed over.
Either way, Klasse, stick to the rules man! you keep throwing wrenches into the spokes!

Ok, Klasse was right
1989-dodge-lancer.jpg

1989 Shelby Lancer

AND ONCE AGAIN,, HERE ARE THE ????ING RULES!!!!
1)If somebody guesses the car correctly, either through an obvious photo, or verified by the orignal poster or another member.
The correct guesser can:
a) post the next vehicle,
b) let everybody know the floor is open for somebody else to post.
Or, after 1 hour the floor automatically is open for the first person to post the next vehicle

Since he already prematurely posted a photo, we will use that as our next car.
So, we are currently working on This, which was posted by the last correct guesser which was Klasse

img1247454193533.jpg

I was thinking it was some kind of special Caprice, but i guess not :shrug:

Chevrolet_Caprice_Classic_1985.jpg

Again....someone else is up...I've really got to stop trying to figure out these cars and get back to studying...damn you CEG!!!!!

Back