• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

N Alabama

Kremithefrog

Hard-core CEG'er
Looks like I'll be working up in Gadsden, AL for a while, starting the 27th. Anybody around that area? I'm gonna be bored (when not working or sleeping after long hours), just staying in a hotel. Anybody know the area? Things to do? Roads to drive? Thanks.

I know of a short (5 mi) road in Jacksonville which would be South of Gadsden But I haven't been to Gadsden in years I don't know how far away that would be! How long are you going to be in the area?

I'll be there till they say I won't be there anymore. Maybe around the end of january, could be much shorter or longer though. I'm trying to get a laptop before I go so I'll be able to get on here occasionally.

Well I leave monday. I got a laptop so I should be able to check PMs on here. If anyone near there wants to meet up or just give me the word on where to hang out and whatnot, that'd be goood.

My grandparents used to live in Centre on Weiss Lake, which isn't TOO far from Gadsden. I don't remember much to do there... Heh. You're not too far from Atlanta, though.

car show IN BAMA!!

car show IN BAMA!!

Yo KERMIT!!!!! I'm in Columbus, MS, which is on the north/east side, right on the border of Bama.

But anyhow I'l going to a car show this saturday in Huntsville, AL for the "toys for tots" meet hosted by alabama car scene. I'm running with my club up there if your interested.

We'll see. Probably not before the new year, but I might get up there. But probably taking the svt back home on xmas and leaving it there.

Back