• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

my wrx dyno

The tactrix is good for some and bad for others.

Mikey boy I don't think wants to deal with the hassle and problems that can arise from freeware/shareware.

Granted the software has come a long way, but I still don't think it's for everyone.

And even though cobb has a lot of my money for the StreetTuner and AP I'm not a lover by any means. Their lack of support and upgrades for the StreetTuner has been frustrating to say the least and most times I call for Tech support they just tell me that "well, you can't/shouldn't do that".

If I personally had to do it all over again I'd get the AEM EMS which is probably what i'll do before the year is over. The WRX ECU is unfortunately much more limited than the STI one... especially the new ones.

If the StreetTuner advanced comes out within the next 1/4 or so as they are kind of saying now that might tide me over... we'll see. I already paid for it (I ordered StreetTuner the first day it was available).... depends on how long my patience lasts.

Back