• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

My wife is pregnant

svtracer214

CEG'er
Hey guys, my wife is pregnant and I have to get rid of my car.

I am posting the listing in the Classified section but wanted to give you guys a heads up in case someone local was interested......

http://contour.org/ceg-vb/showthread.php?p=567589#post567589

Mod - I know this is a grey area with me not posting in the California Classified section, but I need my add to get noticed. Please pull this if you feel it is necessary.

Dray - I may be coming to you for parenting advice. It sounds like you have enough experience. Also, thanks for posting some pictures in the add. It is going to be so tough to see that car go. I have so much blood, sweat, tears and money in it, but I guess I will be able to say the same thing about my kid in 9 years (hopefully not the blood part).

Congratulations Kyle. I guess that means your other track car plans are on hold too. You have a PM.

My first 3 were easy, they get along great to this day ages 22, 18 and 17. The last two, 11 and 8 are the drama queens of the house, if there is a problem in my home one of them two or both are involved. but I love them to death and some days their deaths seem a possibility :laugh:. My first 2 are boys and the rest are girls, so I get out voted on some issues.:cry:

No problem on the pic's I just wish I had the extra cash to take over the project from you.

but it's a family sedan:shrug:

Mine wasn't so much. It was more of a dedicated track car with no backseat.

That and no one wants to see my wife attempt to drive a 3L CSVT with a Spec Stage 3 Clutch, Fidanza Flywheel (the thing gets power sooooo quick) and 200whp. No tree (or small animal) in Southern California would have been safe if she tried.......

Mine wasn't so much. It was more of a dedicated track car with no backseat.

That and no one wants to see my wife attempt to drive a 3L CSVT with a Spec Stage 3 Clutch, Fidanza Flywheel (the thing gets power sooooo quick) and 200whp. No tree (or small animal) in Southern California would have been safe if she tried.......
gotcha :cry: I kinda had the same problem back in the day with my first 66 mustang RIP:cry:

I am in the same boat as you, I was teacher her on the 95 and it was going fine, then got the SVT....just never got around to teaching her more in that one. But now I basically have the same thing as you but a Spec 3+ and no throttle cable bracket mod....so 1/2 throttle is full throttle. :laugh: I don't want to end up in the ditch as she tries to launch.

Hey guys,

I am very happy to say that the car sold to a local CSVT enthusiast so it will not be crushed. Thanks for all the interest and happy thoughts.

Mods, please lock up this thread.

Back