• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

my ST200 washed n waxed up

S

spooj

weathers been pretty cold and nasty here in the UK so this was one of the few times the sun came out for more than 5 mins lol.

DSCF1933.jpg

DSCF1908.jpg

DSCF1904.jpg

DSCF1936.jpg

just added 300mm brakes to the front which are a big improvement cos late model ST200's use a 2 litre mondeo caliper which is smaller.kinda wastes the 278mm setup,so i thought id jump straight to mk3 mondeo front brakes.

they def stop the car now.tinted the front lights,badged it how i wanted it,the ford stuff just looks too old and dated. and recently got some engine bay bling.a inlet header cover and front valance.will get a pic of those soon.

hope you like the way she stands so far.lots of mods to come this year.
would like the wheels refurbed but hey.thats a lot more overtime to do before that happens!

Looking good Russ and glad them brakes I fitted are doing what their supposed to!:laugh:
they certainly are mate.coudnt do without them now.300mm all the way for me.
it flew thru its MOT mate and the bloke who does it was impressed with the brakes allround.i think he noticed how much had gone into the ole girl these last few months lol

i even got brand new centre caps from ford parts uk fitted today.hows that for dedication lol

i even got brand new centre caps from ford parts uk fitted today.hows that for dedication lol[/quote]

lol! youve got too much time on your hands old boy! get indoors and change the boys nappy or summint!

Wait! 3 stage Megs them centre caps before it rains again!!:laugh:

i even got brand new centre caps from ford parts uk fitted today.hows that for dedication lol

lol! youve got too much time on your hands old boy! get indoors and change the boys nappy or summint!

Wait! 3 stage Megs them centre caps before it rains again!!:laugh:[/quote]

lol i cant stop myself mate.i just get carried away.im not quite at the 4 times a week and then covered with a soppy rain sheet just yet thou.:laugh::laugh:

Car looks really nice keep up the good work. What are you looking at doing for mods?

well id really like to lower it just 30mm.that would just take the edge off it and make it sit perfect.i want to colour the wheels gloss black and then several coats of laquer to get them as shiny and reflective as poss.

if i had the cash id go for a quaiffe ATB,but thats some way off yet.
i think a decat pipe for the main CAT will be next.you guys have some cool parts for your motors that id love to have.

the carbon fibre lower engine shield is very cool.:cool::cool:

Wait! 3 stage Megs them centre caps before it rains again!!:laugh:

lol i cant stop myself mate.i just get carried away.im not quite at the 4 times a week and then covered with a soppy rain sheet just yet thou.:laugh::laugh:[/quote]

Is that English?:laugh:

lol i cant stop myself mate.i just get carried away.im not quite at the 4 times a week and then covered with a soppy rain sheet just yet thou.:laugh::laugh:

Is that English?:laugh:[/quote]

lol certainly is mucka.it gets much harder to understand when we're standing face to face.i visited New york in 2004 and found it hilarious that every new yorker assumes we;re australian despite the fact we sound nothing like them lol.
got asked to explain a ton of sayings and phrases.i think i toned it down a bit towards the end cos i coudnt hack deciphering it all lol

Is that English?:laugh:

yep. sounds about right. i lived in london for a few years when i was younger. i moved to the states and sounded like a retard. as a matter of fact, to many on here, i still do. :laugh: how much do u wanna bet that 99percent of guys on here didnt get what you meant when you used the word "nappy"? :laugh:

Back