• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

My Running Gear

nasty1

CEG'er
I just took the SVT for a spin for the first time this year. Every time I take the car out for the first time in a while I fall in love again. I was meaning to get the car cleaned up last summer to take a few pics of the new rims and brakes, but never got around to it. Decided even though they need a good detailing at the moment, I mine as well post now.

Tr9oibTl.jpg

They are 18" Oz Superleggeras wrapped with Hankook Ventus V12s. The brakes are the 13" BBK from Baer with the calipers powercoated lollypop blue and the brackets silk satin black.

I had a BAT kit installed at the same time and the entire package really pulled the car together. The steering feel and ride was completely transformed.

That's a sexy set up.

I've been thinking about a suspension kit lately and I'm really starting to lean towards the BAT kit. Everyone who has it seems to be real satisfied with it. I'll have to get a shipping quote for a kit

That's a sexy set up.

I've been thinking about a suspension kit lately and I'm really starting to lean towards the BAT kit. Everyone who has it seems to be real satisfied with it. I'll have to get a shipping quote for a kit

The BAT kit is a pretty decent kit. It's not going to give you a huge drop, but it rides great. It will probably run you about $600.

Back