• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

My recent projects and soon to be ones

They were in the backseat of my rolla' as I drove up to lapeer, people in SUVs and stuff were like. staring in my back seat as if to think "THOSE will NOT fit on a corolla"

To correctly abbreviate 'Corolla,' the apostrophe goes where the removed text would be, therefore it's 'rolla and not rolla'. The latter indicates you removed something from the end of the word. But is it really that hard to type "Co?" Or is adding the apostrophe more gangsta?

does that zetec have an rpm gauge, cus it looks like its a gauge cluster w/out one, and i didnt think they would ever make a mtx car w/out a rpm gauge

That's because some cars were not meant to be driven fast (cough Zetec cough)

I'm inclined to call you a moron... Since i've been on CEG my location has said Hartland, Mi. In numerous threads i have talked about how close huntervf and livinsvt are to me.

Sorry I dont stalk you. Would you like me to tap your internet connection as well? :rolleyes:

To correctly abbreviate 'Corolla,' the apostrophe goes where the removed text would be, therefore it's 'rolla and not rolla'. The latter indicates you removed something from the end of the word. But is it really that hard to type "Co?" Or is adding the apostrophe more gangsta?

That's because some cars were not meant to be driven fast (cough Zetec cough)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdi1wgMADo8

Fast zetec? Never.

Last edited:
Bill the wheels look great. Sorry I did'nt make it out there last weekend. But on the bright side I did get 48 hours of work in three days.

Last edited:
he got it for cheap since it doesnt run. All it needs is a timing belt which isnt too difficult of a job.
That's an understatement!! LOL Good luck, when I did mine on the SE it was a PITA. Nice pickup for $150 though, can't go wrong there. I like the rims, they look good on your car. I wish I had a pole barn too

Back