• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

my new stuff

dannimarieiro

CEG'er
ive got a JBL box + subs

DSCF0155.jpg

to go with it is a infinity amp + aplne cap

DSCF0156.jpg

then got some svt pads

DSCF0158.jpg

then i had to have the svt side panels just cuz it looked so empty there lol

DSCF0157.jpg

Looks like some good stuff. Try and tuck that wiring under the door molding, as well as hiding the wires a bit better in the trunk. :cool:

its in the trunk i havnt had time to hide of it yet its to cold i just installed it lol and no i havnt trip its in the TRUNK lol but thanks

that red wire is goin to my other amp for the doors the other one is already under there lol they both wont fit ...so im gonna wait until its nicer out and rip out the carpet and put it all under there

you look harder ive got 2 amps one in the trunk and one under the driver seat that one is under the drivers seat lol i tried put both wires under there but the screw things wont clip so just left it like that for now

If you completely remove the molding, you will be able to tuck all wires, but seeing as you have the amp under the seat, the better option is to go under the carpeting as you said.

lol and yes it does my back door opened while i was drivin but i think the person that was sittin there last didnt close it right but who knows anyways im off to work and yes everyone i will tuck the wires jus let the weather get better lol jeeze

OHHHH, come on! wire FTW! It will get yo ass every time! :laugh: Tuck that away please and re-package the SVT pads..... I bet yo shiz pumps tho! Please get some rubber floor mats for winter, you can see the salt buildup on the cloth mats - I hope they are not the "SVT" ones :nonono:

haha yes they are i know im dumb for leavin them in but im gonna shampoo them when it gets warmin then they'll look like new again lol

If you completely remove the molding, you will be able to tuck all wires, but seeing as you have the amp under the seat, the better option is to go under the carpeting as you said.

I can only fit one set of RCA's and 14ga speaker wire under my trim =\

OHHHH, come on! wire FTW! It will get yo ass every time! :laugh: Tuck that away please and re-package the SVT pads..... I bet yo shiz pumps tho! Please get some rubber floor mats for winter, you can see the salt buildup on the cloth mats - I hope they are not the "SVT" ones :nonono:

I agree with the rubber mats. I got some nice looking Ford rubber mats at Autozone, and they are already MANGLED. I'd hate to see what winter does to the CARPET mats :shocked:

I actually ran all my wires together down the center of the interior. They run under the center console and carpet, under the rear seat bench, and come up just behind the seat where the amp is mounted. Theres no slack or extra wiring hanging around anywhere.

To the OP, please learn how to multi quote and limit your lol's to once per hour. This is just some friendly advice if you want to make it around here. ;)

Back