• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

My new ride!

Looks nice, but I woulda left the tint on. I didn't like those cars at first, but now I'm starting to warm up to them. Clean your yard up mang!:laugh:

I had the tint removed because it was screwed up. I went back to the tint place 4 times and everytime it was getting worse. They couldn't keep the dirt out of it so they stripped it and refunded my money. I have an appointment this saturday to get tinted again at another shop.

I didn't notice that can sitting there when I took the picture. My yard isnt that dirty is it? What so you see that I need to clean up? Help me out I don't want people thinking that I'm a dirty person.

I don't think they'll look too good on that car.

Thanks for the opinion. I don't want my car to look stupid. Your the first to say that though. When I posted it on the Fusion site they all liked it. I hope they weren't just saying that they did.

I'm not a bling type of person, but if you like it...then by all means go for it. It is after all, your car. :cool:

The car already has so much chrome on it from the factory. They make those wheels in chrome and black which I was thinking about getting but my wife doesn't like them as much. I'll try and find a picture of them in the black form. I don't think silver aftermarket rims will look good on it. Even thought the stockers are silver.

Last edited:
Either would look good...I like the full chrome. With all the shiney stuff on the car, the silver painted wheels look cheap...$.02

pics arn't showing up for me :shrug:
i-cant-see-****.jpg

Earlier all I got was a red "x" and then I just closed the site and opened it up again and then everythin was ok.

So try again and see if it works.

I know someone who has Enkei's in 20's. Actually looks REALLY good :cool:

image1.jpg

The more I look at those chrome/black diamo's, I kinda like ehm ;)

I know someone who has Enkei's in 20's. Actually looks REALLY good :cool:
The more I look at those chrome/black diamo's, I kinda like ehm ;)

Yeah Those enkei's look like this brand called Rox and I've priced them w/ tires in 18" was around $1200.

I've seen them in 20's and they look really nice but I don't want to fork out 2g's

The car seems so much more luxury like than a tuner. It's definitely not a race car @ only 160 hp with an auto tranny. If I were not to go with chrome it would have to be a black rim and I'm not too fond of alot of those. I'll find a picture of the ones I've priced recently that look like those enkei.

Last edited:
Back