• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

My new Mazda pics...

I don't know what everyone's problem with the backseats in the Contour are, all of my friends are tall, on average a little over six feet tall, and they never have a problem except for the extremely tall ones, and then their only problem is that their head touches the roof where it meets the back window.

I'm not a tall guy (5'9") and even I have issues with knee room in the back of a contour.

I think it's a combination of the front seat's tilt and how you sit. I'm 6'5" and I don't have too much trouble in the back of my sister's Contour if I sit up. Not comfortable by any means but my legs don't on the back of her seat which is back all the way.

I just noticed something that i really dont like about the mazdaspeed 6 (other than the wheels). the exhaust chrome ovals are just built into the bumper. you can see right through them to the road underneath the car. the actual exhaust pipes are small and just dump out right behind this oval. its quite ugly and stupid move by mazda

No joke. Don't ask me to sit in the back of my own car. LOL! I'm 6' and it's tight as all get out and I've never heard anyone in all these years say otherwise. I'd never make anyone over 5'5" take an extended trip back there.

I just noticed something that i really dont like about the mazdaspeed 6 (other than the wheels). the exhaust chrome ovals are just built into the bumper. you can see right through them to the road underneath the car. the actual exhaust pipes are small and just dump out right behind this oval. its quite ugly and stupid move by mazda

yea i dont like it either. but a lot of cars are doing that now.

The Lamborghini Gallardo does it..

It was a huge turn off when I found out...yet I still bought the car. I look at it this way, I can clean all the black off the chrome immediately after a long drive. ;)

To make it worser yet...one of the mods for this car is a single 3 inch exhaust...leaving nothing in the other hole.

Isnt CPE making a dual out exhaust?

I know some of the other guys found tips that would work.

personally i never liked the Speed6 rear end, its always looked odd to me, not very Sporty IMO. The Front however.. SEX.

I'd post pics of my wife's 2007 Mazda3 I Touring 4-door. (ice blue) If I knew how to reduce the size of the pic below 97kb. It's a sweet ride. 2.0L DOHC 16 valve, 4 speed sport auto. It was $17,690 sticker.

Back