• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

My new Car 2005 Cadillac CTS-V

Beautiful car man! I've been wanting one of those for so long. :drool: :drool:

I almost went for one with my recent purchase, but that would only happen if I sold the 3L SVT and I just couldn't bring myself to do it, so I settled for the IS.

My friends mom bought one after she decided that her new C6 vette wasnt what she wanted. Got to drive it a couple times, and its a fun car to drive even though it weighs alot

I took one of these for a test drive and let me tell you..... there's not many cars that make me say "HOLY CRAP!!!" when I step on the gas - this is one. :drool: Nice buy, Randy, it's beautiful!

I took one of these for a test drive and let me tell you..... there's not many cars that make me say "HOLY CRAP!!!" when I step on the gas - this is one. :drool: Nice buy, Randy, it's beautiful!

especially when you stomp on the gas pedal as you enter a turn with the traction control off. If tires weren't so expensive I would be sliding all over the place.

did you come all the way up to jacksonville to get it? i love them. almost as nice as the 572 deville on streetfire.

I'd like to officially, say I HATE YOU! BTW, an exhaust should not void your warrenty. Your not going to see much of a gain from just a catback, but the headers will jump u 30 hp at the wheels.

I am giving the headers more serious thought. I just read an faq, and it seems like they can be installed from the top with much ease. The contour has left me with scars (literally). I might do the headers, and if the dealer :censored::censored::censored::censored::censored:es I can pull them off.

I cant let the mod bug hit hard yet. I have to start slow, because I promised the wife I would wait a bit before I seriously modded it.

Yeah HRE's are very expensive. I was going to wait until spring to hit you up about some true forged for me V. Randy you looking into getting a short throw for it.

I like that fuel rail cover mod w/ the vette lettering. Lets the heat out a little easier too it appears.

Nice car....I vote also for the Corsa exhaust ...My friend has it on his 99 STS and it sounds awesome...Go to their website for sound clips.......

Nice car....I vote also for the Corsa exhaust ...My friend has it on his 99 STS and it sounds awesome...Go to their website for sound clips.......

no thanks! The sound clips online are good, but I cant justify spending $1600 on a catback exhaust when there are cheaper options that sound pretty good.

Back