• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

My N/A...

im at about 200 (from a dynapack, they tend to read about 10% less than a dynojet so more like 220) WHP right now. with the cam gears alone i should be able to hit 240WHP (260 if i gain the 40HP that the magazine did with the focus). bump the boost to about 15PSI and i should be at/near/above the 300WHP mark (in theory).

Holy crap! :cool:

of course, somewhere in there i need to figure out a way to really put the power to ground. i dont have a problem right now but i probably will with the higher power numbers.

of course, somewhere in there i need to figure out a way to really put the power to ground. i dont have a problem right now but i probably will with the higher power numbers.

I'm assuming you have a stock diff?

If you want, I can spend some time trying to set up some type of traction-enhancing bolt-on:shrug:

I'm assuming you have a stock diff?

If you want, I can spend some time trying to set up some type of traction-enhancing bolt-on:shrug:
i wasnt stupid, i had the engine and trans out so i put in a torsen at the same time. the weakest point of my entire drivetrain is the stock axels at this point. im not worried about traction just yet as i havent had any problems, even on the street.

ive also already got poly filled roll resistors from Pole120 as well so that helps with wheel hop.

i wasnt stupid, i had the engine and trans out so i put in a torsen at the same time. the weakest point of my entire drivetrain is the stock axels at this point. im not worried about traction just yet as i havent had any problems, even on the street.

ive also already got poly filled roll resistors from Pole120 as well so that helps with wheel hop.

Thank god. I posted that diff question, then realized how dumb you would have to be...

And unless I am mistaken, which I probably am...
Won't those axles help with wheel hop also? Less flex and such?

Back