• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

My mustang

this car is an exception to the rule.

mmfp_0811_01_z+1988_ford_mustang_coupri+left_front_view.jpg

mmfp_0811_09_z+1988_ford_mustang_coupri+right_rear_view.jpg

mmfp_0811_12_z+1988_ford_mustang_coupri+left_side.jpg

mmfp_0811_13_z+1988_ford_mustang_coupri+engine.jpg

and i never liked the vented quarter windows, and rear window louvers (unless a mach one) are ghetto and stupid looking.

No this :censored::censored::censored::censored::censored: allways dose that.

Dude its not stock. brand new engine. and im working on the paint. Learn to read. just don;t :censored:ing post.

Oh boy the child got hurt :laugh: You cussing again my child.:laugh:

So you got the gt40 P intake manifolds off an explorer??? Woopie doo da, and you rebuilt a 302 engine? while not investing into it making a 306 (future 347 project if you wanted?)
If you got it painted, then you def need to fire the person that painted your car for you in the first place.

Well good luck with that thing. Now stop throwing a hissie fit when others don't like the CRAP you like.

DSCF1019.jpg

Man that intake manfiold sure looks familiar.. and you kept it soo clean too. You made me proud :cool:

yea, i won't hide it, it was a fun car, but good lord did it piss me off.

the guy i bought that intake from had a brother that was a huge douche though, he didn't even talk much, he just sat at the table and ate his eggs and toast. :nonono:

Oh boy the child got hurt :laugh: You cussing again my child.:laugh:

So you got the gt40 P intake manifolds off an explorer??? Woopie doo da, and you rebuilt a 302 engine? while not investing into it making a 306 (future 347 project if you wanted?)
If you got it painted, then you def need to fire the person that painted your car for you in the first place.

Well good luck with that thing. Now stop throwing a hissie fit when others don't like the CRAP you like.

you still need to read. I painted the car not noone else. it was my first time at it..

The car is getting boost which i will get to one day.. KB here i come

You never said you did not like it. it is you come in all my threads trying to be cool.

and by running those kinda of headlight covers (which are fantastically ghetto and 90's regardless of car) they are futher supporting my logic that the four eye does not look good. therefore the covers allow for a cleaner look (even if ghetto) because it resembles the 87-93 front ends.

nice 4 eye!

heres some shots of the stang i used to own few years back:
333085_3.jpg

333085_11.jpg

Put down 350rwhp with stock motor, stock cam, cobra conversion, ported heads and 5lbs boost. :)

and by running those kinda of headlight covers (which are fantastically ghetto and 90's regardless of car) they are futher supporting my logic that the four eye does not look good. therefore the covers allow for a cleaner look (even if ghetto) because it resembles the 87-93 front ends.

Haha. i will be getting some

86SaleenMarkLaMaskin.jpg

You never said you did not like it.
I am saying that i do not like it just my .02 Don't be upset if people don't like the same stuff you do if everybody did we'd all do the same stuff to the same car it's good to be different receveryone doesn't get upset and people disagree with him all the time.

you still need to read. I painted the car not noone else. it was my first time at it.
was it also you're first time forming a sentence??:eek::shocked:

:laugh:

Back