• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

My motor is done and in the car!!

yamahaSHO

New CEG'er
It's been a while, and I'm sure some don't even remember me, however, since I know a few CO CSVT guys, I'll post here. Anyway, I finished the motor install today with just a few little things needing done. I rolled the car outside complete for the first time in over a year.

I plan to start it on Saturday and start the break-in process. Here are some pics!

I don't have a pic yet of everything completely done, but here's the test fitting pics.
l_55b1c126f1073cc1ddba859580d4edcd.jpg

l_a3df7e7b29e0a0f4458a293b491695a4.jpg

IMG_6767.JPG

IMG_6594.JPG

IMG_6596.JPG

IMG_6615.JPG

Awesome!

Post up in pics and vids, there are others besides the ol' SW crew that I'm sure would like to see. We are SHO friendly!

Can't wait to hear how she runs.:cool:

Slick, man. Love those Gen 2 SHOs. Both of mine were a total blast. Someday, I think I'll do another one. Pretty car -- always liked the Ultra Red Crimson.

Awesome!

Post up in pics and vids, there are others besides the ol' SW crew that I'm sure would like to see. We are SHO friendly!

Can't wait to hear how she runs.:cool:

Geeze man, I haven't heard from you in a long time. I'm curious to see how it runs too. It's been too dang long.

Here are a few pictures I took today (they're large), just a few more small things and it'll start.

IMG_6774.jpg

IMG_6778.jpg

IMG_6779.jpg

WOW, looking sharp man. Im glad to have sold my CSVT, I got tired of coming in second to that bad boy at F.F. When is the next SHO meeting so I can get a ride. 500 mile break in, sounds like a busy weekend of driving to me :) Keep up the good work. -B.

WOW, looking sharp man. Im glad to have sold my CSVT, I got tired of coming in second to that bad boy at F.F. When is the next SHO meeting so I can get a ride. 500 mile break in, sounds like a busy weekend of driving to me :) Keep up the good work. -B.

Randy, thought I would post here since you mentioned it... Ford Fest was yesterday and I won 1st again. I'm pretty happy! Here are some pictures from yesterday. The other motor is Scott's rear-mount turbo SHO. He ran a 14.1 @ 105 mph with very slow launching. He's still getting that down. He'll be in the 13's on one of the next runs. He also still has some power to gain from tuning. I didn't run my car.

IMG_6784.jpg

IMG_6785.jpg

IMG_6786.jpg

IMG_6787.jpg

IMG_6789.jpg

IMG_6790.jpg

Back