• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

My Mondeo at Fordfair 2008

The ST24 and 200 didn't, only the ghia x models ( non ST ). I guess they assumed an ST was too sporty for the comforts of cruise control.

and yet the SVT got it?

Does FORD think we're stupid or something?

No, just lazy Americans, lol. Mondy looks amazing though. I can't imagine how much time you put into making it that clean. Glad you won a prize for all your efforts, that canvas print should be sweet if they come through on it.

I'll post a pic up of the print if it ever arrives. As for the cleaning it is painfully slow and very repetative. It literally means cleaning the car after everytime its driven, particularly the wheels, exhaust and all the engine polished parts. A show weekend involves cleaning the car all day saturday, drive to show sunday, clean car fully at show, drive home, clean car again ( usually its dark by then ), then a fully clean again monday to clean all the bits I missed on the sunday night.

I've tried taking tablets and hours of therapy, but I still seem to enjoy cleaning the car. Its amazing the lengths men will go, just to avoid spending time with the wife !!! lol

Back