• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

My First Car!

This is my first car. I did the Rims and Calipers myself. Bare in mind I'm only 17 and have had NO auto experience before this.

Cleaning up those headlights:

Uncleaned:
S5000362.jpg

Half done:
S5000363.jpg

congrats... you're already ahead of a certain turbo'ed CSVT owner who has a expensive car and craptastic headlights! :laugh:

car looks good so far. keep it up.

congrats... you're already ahead of a certain turbo'ed CSVT owner who has a expensive car and craptastic headlights! :laugh:

Ouch, that one hurts :blackeye:.

OP, I like what you've done with the car already! At least you have decent taste for a 17 year old! We've seen lots of other SUPER ridiculous things done to cars on here...

$19.99 Intake

S5000373.jpg

S5000374.jpg

I got the filter from my brother for free. he has a 07 chevy aveo. he got a whole chrome intake with a new filter so i got this one. the red tubing was $19.99. Sounds nice too.

OMG!!! ROTFLOL!!!!
Nothing new to most of the people here
Maybe not but it still = :drool::drool::drool::drool: Fell free to whore it anytime.:cool::D

Id skeet on that:laugh:

Back