• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

My dads new fun car!!!

Hi all, I have seen stock 5.0s go low 16's and some go mid 14s. Depends if it is a factory freak and driver. Anyway, car would certainly be tasteful in my opinion if I was a certain model. (gt,cobra,steeda etc.
BiminiLX- My first mustang was identical to yours. Not supercharged. I would sh*t down my leg for your car. I miss my old one.

well you peaked my interest, because i just dont know any better (im not trying to prove people wrong, just figure it out) so like
http://www.albeedigital.com/supercoupe/articles/0-60_Quarter_Mile_Times/F_0-60times.html
i know thats not like an authority on the the subject, but they verify their times from magazines like R&T C&D etc... anyways are those times (90 and 91 LX) just way off, or just using way crappy tires?

there was an article some time back where a notchback was into the twelves with just and exhaust and suspension.

personally, i had my 91 notch running 13.90's stock, and i'm not a very good driver.

Thanks for the interior shots. Looks good!

Thank you. The car only has 51000 miles on it. The price was way to good to pass up especially with how clean the car is and all the money the previous owner put into it.

Back