• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

my blue devil

tigerbalm

Veteran CEG'er
just got the car repainted after a finder bender. Let me know what you guys think, and i already know "needs more rims". its a work in progress but does have a BAT kit just installed.

000_0140.jpg

000_0141.jpg

000_0142.jpg

000_0143.jpg

000_0144.jpg

000_0145.jpg

Not feeling the blue hi-towers and kind of iffy on the eyelids. I like the color though. Get some Stazi mesh in there and some nice wheels and it will look good

yeah the mesh will probably be my next move. my bottom was cracked in a few places to it now has some jb weld to hold it together.

Two thumbs up on paint choice, I bet it works well with the MNB interior:cool: the EO's don't look bad, just dress up the tires (shine), I know others will bak at this but chrome wheels would set the paint off :drool::drool:

Are your E0's white?

Oh and the paint looks good. The ONLY thing I have a problem with is the gray strip along the back of the headlight. Everything else looks sick!

Not feeling the blue hi-towers and kind of iffy on the eyelids. I like the color though. Get some Stazi mesh in there and some nice wheels and it will look good

x2

I like blue tours :drool:

EDIT: HOLY HUGE ANTENNA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks really nice...I'm diggin the hightowers but not the eyelids. If I can ask, how much did that set you back?

Are your E0's white?

Oh and the paint looks good. The ONLY thing I have a problem with is the gray strip along the back of the headlight. Everything else looks sick!

I was debating on keeping the gray strip on the side of the light. after seeing it on the car it seems to accent the rims to me for some reason. I think it looks better in person than on the pics.

Looks really nice...I'm diggin the hightowers but not the eyelids. If I can ask, how much did that set you back?

the car got backed into at my apartment so i got just under 900 to go towards paint and body work. body work + paint=2300. repainted frame, door jams, fixed bumper crack and holes, and painted all the black trim including fender wells.

saw the same thing. it's a hightower thing, and i don't like hightowers :laugh:

i've i were you i'd mask off your mesh and paint it gloss/flat black. the stock gray is gaudy when the sun hits it and i think it made a huge improvement when i did it

uhhhh uhhhhh.....uhhhhhhhhhhhhh :drool::drool::drool:

Wow. That is an AWESOME color on a CSVT!!!!!!!!!! It looks like it should've been that way in the first place. I am also digging the blue hightowers! Nice job :)

Back