• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

My bad

I called you a stupid Newb and I'm sort of a big deal around here so get over it. If you would've bothered to look before you posted you would've notice a local classifieds post pinned at the top of this particular section. It even has rules posted for local classifieds. (imagine that!)

-Mark

Wow, you are a little full of yourself aren't you. As a moderate I understand you need to enforce the guidelines, but personally I think you would want to be a little more understanding to new members to make them feel welcome. As I said I made a mistake, which is common for people new to a forum. I'm not used to the board layout here and I some how overlooked both the separate sale thread and the sub folders rules. My mistake and I apologize.

You're lucky this place is so forgiving so quit your crying.

You should be banned just for all your stupid posting to get to 50 just to post a for sale ad.

Maybe look around a little bit before you just jump in and post retarded crap.

Wow, you are a little full of yourself aren't you. As a moderate I understand you need to enforce the guidelines, but personally I think you would want to be a little more understanding to new members to make them feel welcome. As I said I made a mistake, which is common for people new to a forum. I'm not used to the board layout here and I some how overlooked both the separate sale thread and the sub folders rules. My mistake and I apologize.

I'm not a moderator, I have a higher rank then that.

Also, per EGL Classifieds Rules stickied at the top of this section:
5-Classifieds posts posted outside this thread are still subject to my wrath. (if you edit a classifieds post that I already have changed and locked you will be banned for a week, no exceptions)

You got off lightly with being called a stupid newb... Do a search, your ad could've ended up being for the sale of your disease ridden crackhead sister... seriously.

Ask anyone, you have to earn your welcome here in the EGL.
-Mark

You're lucky this place is so forgiving so quit your crying.

You should be banned just for all your stupid posting to get to 50 just to post a for sale ad.

Maybe look around a little bit before you just jump in and post retarded crap.

Agreed-- However nice you made all of your posts... they were completely garbage and provided nothing to anyone.. (i.e- posting responses to pictures saying 'looks great, keep it up') -- There is a reason for the minimum posts to make your own classified, congrats. for finding the loop-hole

Back