• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

My 98.0 SVT Tour a work in progress ...

No I haven't done anything with the codes getting it running was first priority, now I need to find a wa to get my shocks and lower A arm back together so I can get the suspension back together... Once it's moveable I'll get out and I'll pull codes. And Sam thanks for all the help u were the inspiration for my 3L build and lots of help during! Among the help of others aa well.

Try Cleaning your MAF.. I used some non residue electrical cleaner on it and go so much power back..felt like a new car.. and I havent even done a tune up or cleaned the TB yet :D

UPDATE, I had an unplugged #5 fuel injector causing my misfire, now all i have for codes are the normal 3L swap codes and the EGR code because i deleted it. As for the car, all i really have to do now is get an XCAL and get it tuned. then i will be saving up to get the tranny built then hopefully maybe in the future, a turbo kit ..... we'll see ..

Back