• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

For Sale MTX75 Trans Parts (shell, in/output shafts), 05 3L Camshafts, T3 Turbo Ypipe for Mazda headers

2000ZxT

Hard-core CEG'er
I have a bunch of stuff I want to get rid of, if you are interested send me a PM and I can get you pics and a shipping quote. Parts ship from NH.

2005 Taurus 3.0L Camshafts, chains, guides and tensioners: missing some guides iirc would be best to just update your later style chain cams to the newer camshafts.
$35

1999 MTX75 Transmission Housing - Empty - Good core for an LSD build so you can make the case pretty.
$30

Just a note...if you want to repair syncros on a contour MTX75 you cannot buy parts...everything has been updated to a later style and if you try and repair the sncro for example you have to buy almost everything associated with that gear. It was going to cost me $350 to get the parts needed for just 3rd gear.

MTX75 Input shaft - bad 3rd gear synro everytihng else good.
$20

MTX75 Output shaft - Perfect condition everything works flawlessly, this was from the trans I used to fix my transmission
$30

Differential Ring Gear 4.09
$10

1999 Shift tower and shift forks
$10

T3 Low Mount Turbo Y pipe for Mazda headers, you can get the OBX ones now for $350. Comes with 3" downpipe and external wastegate, pretty much just looking for this to go to good use I dont wanna cut it up for parts. Rebuild my turbo kit to topmount T4.
$150

This is what you get minus the turbo. So for $500 you would have stainless headers, turbo ypipe, downpipe, wastegate...add a turbo and plumbing and a charge pipe and your boosting.

It has 3 bungs for the o2 sensor so you can tune to each bank, than to both banks post turbo.

Turbo_sale_1..jpg
Turbo_sale_2..jpg
Turbo_sale_3..jpg

CLASSIFIEDS RULES

Transactions done here are at your own risk. CEG is not responsible.

Violations will receive a warning the first time and an infraction subsequent times.
  1. You must be registered for 60 days to post in the classifieds.
  2. Include a price and location.
  3. FS (for sale) or WTB (want to buy). No "feelers."
  4. When an item is sold, post "Sold!" in the topic. This will signal a moderator to lock the thread.
  5. You may post eBay auctions or Craigslist ads only if they are YOURS. Include the list price, location, etc.
  6. If you have multiple items for sale, please divide them up in the correct forums.
  7. Do not cross post your item in multiple areas.
  8. After an agreement has been made, all shipping talk should be via PM. You may put shipping options in the original post.
  9. Do not post negative comments about an item. If somebody wants $20k from a Contour, let them try.
  10. Bumping: After two weeks (14 days), you may post "Bump" to bump your item back to the top. You can post information updates, price changes, etc. at any time.

Last Updated: 7/20/22

Back