• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

MSDSinc. Customer Appreciation Sale on Headers...it's ON

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have put about 400 miles on mine so far and loving em. Great buy and well worth the wait. The fitment is great also. Marty even called me the day they were being shipped and told me my tracking # personally.

I talked to Marty last night, he said that it looks like he'll be getting some stock in around the end of the month, but that there's a list of people who have called asking for them, and they get first dibs. Then he added that I'm at the top of the list for 3 bolt systems.:lol:

Probably no hope of Stainless for these, too much work building the special welding fixtures needed for it. But the new coating they're using looks much better than the old coating like what NPG puts on them. Wrap the lower portion in exhaust wrap to protect the coating against chipping during install and use if you're so concerned.

I talked to Marty again today, ordered my set. He has headers and 3 bolt y pipes in stock, with about 100 2 bolt pipes in fabrication. He said they are willing to ship headers out immediately and then ship out the y pipe when they are finished with no additional cost. He also said that now that the original CASH sale is over, he will still honor the $379.99 price, but will not offer free shipping, not sure how this would apply to those who go for getting headers immediately and wait for the y pipe.

IMAG0129.jpg

My first set didn't come with it...its a nice touch..imo

Looks like a sweet deal guys! Assuming I got the headers and Y-pipe for my stock 98 csvt, would I see a noticable difference driving the car? Just wondering if the price of the setup plus having it installed is going to change the car enough for me to be happy I spent the money. I don't really plan on doing a ton of performance mods with the car. It's my DD and I don't have unlimited funds for it. I would consider this though if it were worth it. Thanks!

Brian

if your looking for more power this will do it, just rememebr the supporting mods that should go along with it also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back