• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

MSDSinc. Customer Appreciation Sale on Headers...it's ON

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marty@MSDSinc.

Official CEG Vendor
MSDSinc. is celebrating 10 years of our V6 Duratec shorty headers production with a C.A.S.H. sale :
Customer Appreciation Sale Headers ! The original design , high quality made in U.S.A. front/ rear header with your choice of 2 or 3 bolt Y-pipe, 1,500 degree F high temp satin silver ceramic coating, any model year, any o2 sensor configuration ( no self-fabrication required), and free ground freight in the 48 states.
This sale is for all CEG and NECO customers , and not offered on our regular website.
Price: $379.00, and this is until our current inventory runs out...this sale may not come around again until 2021 !
Order @ 818-507-6937 or Fax 818-507-0277 email msdsinc@sbcglobal.net and mention the C.A.S.H. sale
Visa, MC, Discover, and prepaid checks are payment methods.
Marty

would have loved this,but im getting my racebits in this week

Ok how is this a sale if NPG sells them for close to that price? There's are like $280 uncoated and another $55 to have them coated. Then you add $20 to ship so it is actually cheaper to go through them.

Ok how is this a sale if NPG sells them for close to that price? There's are like $280 uncoated and another $55 to have them coated. Then you add $20 to ship so it is actually cheaper to go through them.

Y pipe included!

Wow! This after I ordered my Racebits last week... Well, I guess there is a trade-off. The Racebits are stainless steel, and I like the Y-Pipe design better... But the MSDS are direct bolt on w/the O2 sensors not being a problem. Plus I also need to modify the damn Y pipe flange to two bolt...

Oh well...

I'm just so confused as to why MSDS never came out with a stainless steel option... seems like it would be pretty straight forward upgrade... But all that said that is a pretty good price/deal.

I'm just so confused as to why MSDS never came out with a stainless steel option... seems like it would be pretty straight forward upgrade...

My thoughts exactly. Oh well, I got mine yesterday, can't wait to rip off the parasites of my engine... and get those bad boys on there... Removing all the Cats.

This just in: If you are running the Vortec Supercharger, you may substitute our spec-made Vortec Front header in this sale at NO extra charge. The standard front header (MSDS or pacific rim knockoff) will not clear the Vortec shaft. This is another savings of $50.00
Marty

What if I just want the headers? No y-pipe, I have a BAT y-pipe and I like their design better.
We always have headers (only) or Y-pipes (only) available to forum members at great savings. I can quote you on these prices via PM or Telecom (818-507-6937) only.
Thanks for your support of MSDS products...all current orders have been shipped !
Marty
tech/msdsinc.

For anyone wondering, I've had my hands on probably 10 sets of MSDS headers in via builds at PRT, and I run them on both of my CSVTs. Always great quality, and this is an incredible deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back