• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

MSDS UNCOATED Header Group Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
is the group buy still in effect cause i need headers and dont wanna spend 600 when i could spend 200 for them

call msds and order just the headers, they are $200 for the pair uncoated ... no group buy needed :help:

$660 still gets you the whole 9 yards, headers, y-pipe, mils, hardware, gaskets and coating ... as I read this "group buy" you are only getting the headers and nothing else ....

as of what last year now you can buy what you want, a grass roots sale that has no ending ... headers are $200, the y-pipe was like $135, etc ... in the end the over all price is the same as if you bought the whole kit ....

please search the old forum in the group buy forum for grass roots sale for this info ....

as it was stated this isn't much of a grou buy, its regualr price ....

That price was for coated headers with a y-pipe. That same setup is now $660.

Jeebus. I got an entire header, up-pipe, and turbo back setup for $325 shipped! That is polished 304SS, with all the gaskets.

MSDS really needs to see about outsourcing this stuff. However, if you guys are willing to pay that much for headers I don't see why they should. What ever happened to Weapon-R SS ones?

Marty sued them for taking his design. CDW headers are a little harder to fab and how many ppl make them? It's just Marty.

If I want these headers, will they work with the Tru Dual exhast that Steeda is selling?

wow under 300 bucks for msds coated headers. sounds like a steal. Ill have to pick some up soon when im ready to do my exhuast. What kind of numbers are those puttin down on a N/A engine?

Just heard from MSDS. Called them friday. Apparently they are setting up a group buy for $220 for bare headers and that includes free shipping and gaskets. Is going to be a Christmas sale apparently. I'm in for one when the deal comes to us. Anyone else have any news?

Just heard from MSDS. Called them friday. Apparently they are setting up a group buy for $220 for bare headers and that includes free shipping and gaskets. Is going to be a Christmas sale apparently. I'm in for one when the deal comes to us. Anyone else have any news?

Any news on this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back