• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

MSDS UNCOATED Header Group Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeM

Veteran CEG'er
This is headers only, Un coated. No y pipe.

You would need to Specify whether or not you need the 02 bungs and what not.

5 Sets=200/set + shipping

10 Sets=180/set + Shipping.

To Keep the price down, all sets would be shipped to me, and then Shipped from me to you.

I can check in on Coated headers as well. Should take between 4-6 Buisness days to recieve them after the order is placed.
Let me know if you want a set.

This sounds great, one question though, whats the best way to coat these for the Do It Yourselfer? I would rather not use header wrap, but I have been looking at high temp paints, any other ideas?

no offense but that isn't much of a group buy concidering the raw headers already are $200 unless the cost has already gone up as indicated in the Feburary sale thread listed in the duratec performance forum ... even then the raw ones where $180 ... with the sale ...

I just purchased my headers the other day from MSDS for 200bucks uncoated..They will be shipping out towards the end of next week.

Im looking like i want to be in on this! But why do they make them with or without 02 bungs? I wanna know the difference! Im looking to get a Bat Y Pipe and already got a Bassani Cat back! Any recommendations PM or leave a post! Im new to the car!

that is crazy that it don't work for you guys. not sure what to tell you. i been there 3 times today just to see if it is still there and they are. link works for me also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back