• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

MSDS Header Sale (Feb)

LUCA

Boomstick\Owner
Admin
I was asked by Marty to post this:

"It's Presidents Day all month at MSDS, Inc.

For the entire month of February, 2007 we will be honoring Presidents Day with a 10% discount to forum members of the Duratec community. All of you Cougar, Contour, Mondeo and Mystique owners have a great opportunity to buy a set of the HO810 shorty headers/y-pipe.

Due to the rising cost of U.S. steel in the last few years, MSDS inc. will be adjusting its price upwards sometime in the Spring of 2007. So a set of the HO810 regular cost right now is $660, you can take a $66.00 discount off the top! These already come ceramic coated, but for another $40.00 you can upgrade to the Xtreme silver metallic ceramic coating.

If you prefer to only buy the headers in raw steel, you can still get a 10% discount on that purchase also...call for details. The Escape and Mazda6S 3.0 styles will be offered at discount in February as well.

FedEx ground insured freight is usually $30.00 in the 48 states, and USPS to Canada is approximately $85.00. UK and Europe usually $125.00 via USPS airmail/insured. Order line is 818-507-6937, and fax order line is 818-507-0277. Email is msdsinc@sbcglobal.net

If you haven't checked out the upgrades, go to www.msdsinc.com

The crew at MSDS thanks you for choosing our products!

Marty
CEO, MSDS inc.

1502 Gardena Ave
Glendale California 91204
U.S.A."

Any one know the price for just bare headers + extreme metellic coating?

The headers are designed to connected to factory y-pipe right? I have optimized stock y-pipe, so I guess I will just get a pair of headers instead of the full set.

Thats pwnage.

Still too poor.. But, i think i can get themem in before the end of feb.

:cool:

Actually, the cost of the raw headers is not something I worry most. It's the labor to put that in. I have been told by my friend that the headers is the ****** to put in. He will charge me around $200 to do that. So that's double the cost, and I am sure I don't have the expertise/skills/tools to get them installed. :(

$200 for a header install is GREAT! I have heard that this is one of the more pain in the :censored: thing to do on our cars, but everyone also says it was worth every busted knuckle.:laugh:

So if you can get a set of headers for 660 and a bare set for 210, whats the difference? If you x-coat a set of bare headers, what will you gain?

So if you can get a set of headers for 660 and a bare set for 210, whats the difference? If you x-coat a set of bare headers, what will you gain?

IIRC, the 660 includes a y-pipe, the gaskets, bolts, etc.

the coating will help keep under hood temps down and protect the metal from road salt/weather etc from distroying the metal ....

yes for the full price you get the headers, y-pipe, coating, etc ... everything to install them ...

I almost called today without knowing of the February deal to ask the question: I have a 95 with just the two O2 sensors for fuel management, is a version available without the OBDII (emisions test, second pair) O2 bungs? Does anyone know already? I've been wanting the headers for a while now, and mounting the engine, checking all the clearances is happening now. I'd asked them earlier by e-mail if the headers were available without the Y pipe, and never got an answer back. Sounds like I'm placing an order tomorrow. Has anyone built true dual without a crossover? I only have 27 inches from my 2 bolt Y flange to the exhaust tips in my mid-engine design, and true duallys may give me more leeway to route the tubes through high flow cats, and possibly home made muffler(s).

http://www.myspace.com/moderndino

Gar

210 gets you bare uncoated headers. Nothing else.

Actually, unless something changed, they were $200 even for the bare headers. With the February sale going on, you can take 10% off of that.:cool: Definitely call for individual prices, as this was back when Marty had me setup his group buys.

Mark

Back