• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

moonroof slider cover

Im probably 4-5 hours south of where you will be on the East coast. my zip is 33023 so you can get a referrence.

If i werent leaving the country in 2 days i would do one for you guys. I can do it on the car i am parting out when i get back if no one has done it.

pictures would help this thread a lot

Sure, next time I take a crack at this I'll take some pictures and video to show what the problem is.

If i werent leaving the country in 2 days i would do one for you guys. I can do it on the car i am parting out when i get back if no one has done it.

That would be awesome if I can't get this fixed in time. How long will you be away, and what color is the interior on the car you're parting out (assuming it's an SVT)? I'll definitely be in need of some interior pieces and some other things (those plastic sunroof guards and more) really soon.

Party at SVTTOUR's!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds great, safe travels and I will reach out to you late next week with a list of parts. Please hold the sunroof motor cover for me, and two front interior sail panel covers if yours are in perfect shape! I wont necessarily need the map light assembly nor sunroof switch with the sunroof motor cover... just the gray plastic cover. Might also want your front passenger seat bottom if I can swap it onto my driver's seat :) I'll definitely need several other parts so I'll get back to you next week. How soon are you looking to part it out?

sunroof motor cover was broken passenger seat was sold forever ago and drivers seat is spoken for. Not in the best shape but the car is gutted and ready for scrap when I get back. I have most interior panels left and carpet.

Back