• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Mondeo Workshop....If your on this side of the pond

saintz

CEG'er
Joint Meet with Ford Probe Owners Club.

Mondeo Workshop weekend.
This event will take place on the 2nd, 3rd and 4th of May 2008 it will be ticketed and camping. Camping is £12 per night and you will have Electricity and showers with your Pitch also a nice flushing toilet. There will be a catering van providing full English Breakfasts in the morning and burgers all day. Also there will be a rather cheap Graphics stand producing Viper stripes and ST Power bands, local press coverage and I hope a magazine.
The Event will take place at Willow Holt camp site Lincolnshire. With the added attraction of a massive scrap yard 5 minutes walk from the site (Good for spare parts). I will also be able to provide trolley jacks from the RAF Coningsby Motor club and you can hold your own auto jumble.

The Idea
I did this event as Probeclinic back in 2006 and it was a fantastic success, the main aim is for you to get together at the start of the show season have a few drinks and work on your cars with the vast wealth of knowledge our club holds. There will be a valeting session (weather Permitting) and a party on the Saturday night including local Pizza Delivery or Chinese.
Willow Holt features Fishing and a fantastic backdrop of the lakes, I have been promised the Arena for our event so it is going to be fantastic. Here are some pictures from the last event in 2006 to give you a little idea.
img0780mediumlw5.jpg

img0770mediumku3.jpg

img0785mediumba7.jpg

img0784mediumdy3.jpg

img0783mediumch8.jpg

img0782mediumlp2.jpg

img0768mediumyq9.jpg

img0769mediumfh2.jpg

I have invited the Ford Probe OC along for this one as they are holding a similar event and thought it would be fantastic to combine. Please feel free to look at the Willow Holt web site so you will get an Idea of what we are looking at.
http://www.willowholt.co.uk/
I will add more to this once I have more details for you but for now I am looking for feedback on people who would be interested. Please feel free to add your name to the list at the bottom of this post by cutting and pasting.
Once I have a good Idea I will post details of how I will take payments for the site. I am going to see if I can get tickets produced by the printers at RAF Coningsby in the New Year.

Thank you for your time and please leave feedback or your name if you want to attend.
Ron

Have you put this on any of the UK sites FMOC or MOG etc, may be interested in this one

Back