• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Mods

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!! when u two come together on here, hilarity ensues. i was rolling on this one. whew! thanx for the laugh guys. Lord knows i needed it.

lol, gave me a good laugh too... Some people really need to learn how to relax. Nothing like throwing out physical threats over the internet.

Yeah... Rawbutt telling people to relax... that's great.

Not to mention any physical threats you make would just be laughed at because you weigh about 80 pounds.

I know, and i'm saying it would be stupid for you to consider making physical threats because everyone would laugh at them... hence the reason why you would never make them.

lol I wasn't trying to start a fight by all of this. funny nonetheless.:p
there is no fight I would never hit rawburt he is way to much of a ?????. It would be the exact same if I beat up a 14 year old girl.she would probably be tougher,at least 10 pounds larger than him

Then you should have kept it to the pm's..instead of making several posts in different sections.

You my friend are a jackhole.. I started a thread because I wanted my things, then it got closed due to a MOD that didn't know about it, and then someone talked trash about something they knew nothing about, like you, so I corrected them, then it turned into a fight by two different people.
gtfo.gif

That's enough now guys issue is resolved anyhow. And yes I'm forgetfull I got 17 contour calls already today and I've already had 4 people stop by today and have fixed one persons contour already. Sometimes when you guys try to get ahold of me I'm genuinly busy other times I'm with my family in which case I don't wanna answer and talk cars. I gotta have some privacy to. I can't beleive my wife puts up with it as much as she does there is litterally someone always at my house. But everyone gets dealt with in the end. Sometimes you guys need to relax. Now I'm off to go ship your box put a 3l in and paint a car I'll get you the tracking number when I come back in today

Package is shipped ups said you will get it on Wednesday. And I'm such a bad guy that I'll absorb the 10 dollar extra shipping cost when you gave me the wrong shipping info the first time

You my friend are a jackhole.. I started a thread because I wanted my things, then it got closed due to a MOD that didn't know about it, and then someone talked trash about something they knew nothing about, like you, so I corrected them, then it turned into a fight by two different people.
gtfo.gif

Well Jackhole....you obviously created an illegal thread that must be locked due to you breaking the rules...several of them.Which was why it was LOCKED!!! Obviously your highly educated skills shows your inability to read forum rules and commitments you agreed upon when signing up.

Since you don't like to follow forum rules and are indeed being ignornat...why don't you
gtfo.gif
and stay there :shrug:

Well Jackhole....you obviously created an illegal thread that must be locked due to you breaking the rules...several of them.Which was why it was LOCKED!!! Obviously your highly educated skills shows your inability to read forum rules and commitments you agreed upon when signing up.

Since you don't like to follow forum rules and are indeed being ignornat...why don't you
gtfo.gif
and stay there :shrug:

Do you READ or even know the story?
crazy.gif
It was in the transaction feedback then worldtour moved it the the EGL where a diff. MOD who did know what was going on locked it...If it wasn't supposed to be here Worldtour would of locked it instead of moving it. Nice try though. Read transaction feedback rules and get back to me.
slap.gif

P.S. - To bagged; Thank you.

Do you READ or even know the story?
crazy.gif
It was in the transaction feedback then worldtour moved it the the EGL where a diff. MOD who did know what was going on locked it...If it wasn't supposed to be here Worldtour would of locked it instead of moving it. Nice try though. Read transaction feedback rules and get back to me.
slap.gif

P.S. - To bagged; Thank you.

no problem man, but if we wanted to get technical about the forum rules this didnt belong here at all. this transaction was made outside and seperatly from this web site so you did break the rules causing the mods to react how they did. as far as the story goes though you did leave a lot out of it and aj and todd came in and voiced their view because they were with me when this went down. regaurdless i came through for you when you needed me which no one else was. i made a trade that really didnt suit my needs at all.and at the last minute brought an engine to you in a different state because your plans fell through never even asking for gas money. then spent at least 3 hrs. on the phone with you helping you through the install. im happy with the transaction we made i shipped your parts AGAIN first time being your mistake by giving me the wrong shipping info, which you failed to mention. but its all good everyone is happy now and the world is one
again. now get that throttle body on and smile:cool:

there are always 2 sides to every story just most times i dont feel like telling mine. maybe i just like being the bad guy
bagged

Last edited:
no problem man, but if we wanted to get technical about the forum rules this didnt belong here at all. this transaction was made outside and seperatly from this web site so you did break the rules causing the mods to react how they did. as far as the story goes though you did leave a lot out of it and aj and todd came in and voiced their view because they were with me when this went down. regaurdless i came through for you when you needed me which no one else was. i made a trade that really didnt suit my needs at all.and at the last minute brought an engine to you in a different state because your plans fell through never even asking for gas money. then spent at least 3 hrs. on the phone with you helping you through the install. im happy with the transaction we made i shipped your parts AGAIN first time being your mistake by giving me the wrong shipping info, which you failed to mention. but its all good everyone is happy now and the world is one
again. now get that throttle body on and smile:cool:
there are always 2 sides to every story just most times i dont feel like telling mine. maybe i just like being the bad guy
bagged

So i take it...this was the guy you visited before heading out to my place with todras?

you my friend are a noob and need to learn where to post your damn threads before you get trigger happy and post them everywhere

Pretty much not a n00b considering I'm a MOD on a different forum. And i'm tired of fighting with everyone because they feel like chiming in when they don't need to. I posted one thread and then referenced that thread to the mods cos it got closed. There for not "trigger" happy. And yes there are always to side and everyone could argue back and forth forever but we won't. This thread should be locked here. My parts were shipped so all is well.

Back