• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

MN DVS WoOt

$41.50 for 2007 MN renewal on license plate tabs on my 1998 svt this year woot. I swear last year was like 89.50

yea I just got mine the other day too. Not sure what the cost was, I have personalized plates so I'm not sure if that affects it or not. But the I'm thinking 41.50 sounds familar.

yea I just got mine the other day too. Not sure what the cost was, I have personalized plates so I'm not sure if that affects it or not. But the I'm thinking 41.50 sounds familar.

Personalized plates is a one time fee of $100. Then after 7 years you have to pay $14 to get "duplicate" plates when you get tabs.

Quick MN plate question... can you get custom specialty plates (like university plates)? I may be tempted to get custom Piper plates if I can...

I don't think so. When I got my Critical Habbitat plates, they didn't offer personalization. Might be different for the university plates though.

I don't think so. When I got my Critical Habbitat plates, they didn't offer personalization. Might be different for the university plates though.

Critical Habitat Plates are different. You get what you get. I want to say yes on the university plates...but you might be limited to 6 spaces instead of 7. I can't remember exactly, it has been a couple of months since I worked there. LOL.

Back