• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

MN: Anyone making a U Pull R Parts Boneyard run?

Icefury

Veteran CEG'er
Wanted to know if anyone was planning on making a run to U Pull R Parts? I was up there the other day (Rosemount) and swiped a cherry interior to replace my tattered one in my 96 Mazda Protege (daily beater that spares my CSVT unnecessary mileage).

Anyways, I forgot to remove the upper back seat (male loop) frame brackets that the seats lock into. It's a 5hr round trip for me and I'd hate to run all the way back up there for stupid (albeit necessary) brackets. My hope is that someone is planning to make a run and could pull and mail the brackets to me.

Let me know....

ice,your location says eagan?
Which U pull did you go to?

Oops, I need to fix that. After loosing my job last summer I was forced to move in with family about 2 1/2 hrs SE of the cities. A small farming town called Caledonia. I'm about 20 miles due east of La Crosse WI.

I went to the Rosemount location (bigger of the two yards). You plan on making a run out there Joe?

Oops, I need to fix that. After loosing my job last summer I was forced to move in with family about 2 1/2 hrs SE of the cities. A small farming town called Caledonia. I'm about 20 miles due east of La Crosse WI.

I went to the Rosemount location (bigger of the two yards). You plan on making a run out there Joe?

Sooner or later.
I need a set of fenders, and a header panel :shrug:

$$ Dictates when i buy parts thus, when i have $$ ill get to go.

Back