• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

missed the porch couch today

bronchitious for the past week and half? :shrug: :laugh:

mmmmmm bbq hamburger and hotdogs...and kabobs, corn, steak, chicken........:drool:

Want to mail me some?

we actually had Johnsonville brats with castleberry Coney sause :drool:

I still have some left *goes to fridge*

i was so full yesterday. arby's appetizer was a great idea

I was thinkin arby's yesterday too, and today too. Hey Bagged check your pm's

i got it, im gonna have devan go there today, he lives right by there. i meant to have him stop last night but after 2 arbymelts,some cheesesticks, 3 brats a hamburger and 7 coronas it slipped my memory

i got it, im gonna have devan go there today, he lives right by there. i meant to have him stop last night but after 2 arbymelts,some cheesesticks, 3 brats a hamburger and 7 coronas it slipped my memory

Damnit now you are making me soooooooooooooo hungry dude. Its cool, just let Stazi know.

I imagine Barge would be a difficult name to :censored: to. I think hearing a woman scream bagged would be downright hilarious. Steeda prob wouldn't work and I really don't know about Reebs.

Who else is better known by their CEG handle opposed to their real name?

Last edited by a moderator:
All I know is whenever I see the title of this thread all I can think of is the part from Clerks II and porch monkey....and how they are taking it back.

nobody really calls me "reddired -(ready red)" but everyone calls me "red".
who knows why, it started as a kid - "lil red"

Everyone misread your name from the beginning when we all used to call you "red-er-did" ... I don't know why but we all couldn't read your ceg name. :laugh:

And Ryan asked if your last name was Foreman... after Red Foreman from "That 70's Show."

Everyone misread your name from the beginning when we all used to call you "red-er-did" ... I don't know why but we all couldn't read your ceg name. :laugh:

And Ryan asked if your last name was Foreman... after Red Foreman from "That 70's Show."

funny! :laugh: bagged said eff it, he's just gonna continue to call me redder red or what you said^^:laugh:

aahhh, ok. i've never seen that show.

Last edited:
Back