• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

mirko...undecided

Keep the splitter and use it for shows, and yes I agree loose the glow in the dark graphics and you are good to go man.

With those graphics, the car NEEDS a splitter. To be honest, I don't like huge graphics on cars with stock bodies. It just looks out of place:shrug:

I agree with the with that as well, I think with out the mirko they would look outta place on the stock body, I actually love the way your car looks right now!

thanks!! i like the graphics myself..they break up the boring sea of silverfrost:shrug: :laugh:

all SVTs should come with a mirko IMO

you should paint your wheels glossy black though

It's all personal opinion. I've never liked the Mirko. It ruins the otherwise rounded appearance of the Contour.

If you like it, keep it. If not, sell it. :shrug:

Keep the mirko for shows. When it comes to things like black wheels, you really need to eye the photo when you take it (speaking for myself and anyone really). Black wheels are tough to 'sell' through photos.

well,i've been driving the last two days w/it on. so far*knocks on wood* i've had no issues,no chips in it or anything. ground clearance is just a touch over 2.5"'s:shocked:
carmellaandfamily123-1.jpg

carmellaandfamily121-1.jpg

Back