• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Minnesota Meet Poll

Minnesota Meet Poll

• Twin Cities

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • Duluth

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Mid to late August

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Other: Suggest a date people!

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters
Those don't count :laugh:

I'm down for the 18th. That gives me enough time to get my car idleing better and broken in :D

I still vote Famous daves... I don't want anything fancy as I think I'm going out again for dinner later that day and famous daves seems like the best place of them for a bunch of guys to meet lol :) I still need to ask for it off! Doh!

Famous Daves works for me as well. Rib Tips....yum! Official time yet? 1? 2? Figure it will take most of the guys from the cities 2 1/2 hours to get up here.

That will work - I've only been to one of those 2 or 3 times. Maybe this meet will give me an excuse to hand wash and vacuum out my car :laugh:

1pm works. No problem getting up at 9 to wash the car and then leave at a little before 11am.
It'll only take 2 hours with a bunch of SVTs ;) assuming we don't have any problems :laugh:

Just ordered myself a new Oil Pressure Gauge from jegs... I'm buying all kinds of crap to get my car together so this meet is good motivation ;) Sooo if anyone wants a Ford racing 2 1/16" Oil pressure gauge you can let me know and I'll bring it along :laugh:

I also bought a street link "anti wheel-hop" bar that basically replaces my stab-o-shock with a solid link that has a rubber bushing but that's it. No more hopping all over in 1st and 2nd hopefully :)

Just ordered myself a new Oil Pressure Gauge from jegs... I'm buying all kinds of crap to get my car together so this meet is good motivation ;) Sooo if anyone wants a Ford racing 2 1/16" Oil pressure gauge you can let me know and I'll bring it along :laugh:

I also bought a street link "anti wheel-hop" bar that basically replaces my stab-o-shock with a solid link that has a rubber bushing but that's it. No more hopping all over in 1st and 2nd hopefully :)

I will take it if you install it :)

Well..I don't know if I will be coming up anymore. I forgot that I had volunteered to work the airshow at Flying Cloud which falls on the same weekend. There is gonna be a P-38 there...yeah...so unfortunately I prolly won't be there unless the weather goes to crap. But I am for sure in for the next meet that is in the TC.

Well..I don't know if I will be coming up anymore. I forgot that I had volunteered to work the airshow at Flying Cloud which falls on the same weekend. There is gonna be a P-38 there...yeah...so unfortunately I prolly won't be there unless the weather goes to crap. But I am for sure in for the next meet that is in the TC.

Weak ;)

Kyle I'll shoot you a PM

Yeah - after I installed my own custom built MIL's I get a camshaft sensor error and it wont go away... replaced the sensor. I've also got a clockspring error - my f'ing dashboard is light up like a christmas tree :blackeye:

Back