• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Minnesota Meet Poll

Minnesota Meet Poll

• Twin Cities

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • Duluth

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Mid to late August

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Other: Suggest a date people!

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters
Right now im saying the one under the overpass. I will get down there around noon and see how jammed canal park is. If the parking lot is that full I will have to find somewhere else. But for now: Parking lot by The Midnight Sun.

Right now im saying the one under the overpass. I will get down there around noon and see how jammed canal park is. If the parking lot is that full I will have to find somewhere else. But for now: Parking lot by The Midnight Sun.

like over near the DECK? and the aquarium? i guess im not to sure where you are talking about

k, wich parkinglot? there are a few. oh, and dont forget the pressure plate! i know we had a little confusion about that in the PM's :D

No problem, I got it in the back of the car. It looks like a clutch with 51k miles just so you know :laugh: It's not like a brand new one or anything. I'll show you what I mean when you get there, it's just got a few warm spots on it. Should still work perfectly.

It's suppose to storm fairly heavy all day tomorrow (2 inches of rain). Were not going to be able to take pictures in a downpour (ie ruined digital camera's). Are we still on?

It's suppose to storm fairly heavy all day tomorrow (2 inches of rain). Were not going to be able to take pictures in a downpour (ie ruined digital camera's). Are we still on?

There's supposed to be rain here all morning but not getting to be heavy rain until 4pm, that's here.

In duluth they're predicting am clouds but a "few showers" in the afternoon and not actually saying "showers" until 6pm.

Saturday forecast for Duluth:
Cloudy skies with a few showers later in the day. High 61F. Winds ESE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
From weather.com

I'm in as long as they're not predicting "heavy" storms ie: strong winds and or hail. If they start predicting that somewhere between here and Duluth (which at this time they aren't) I'll be hiding the Contour in the garage. :eek: I'd still drive the beater though and take pictures/hang out if the meet wanted to continue :)

Chance Of T-Storm
Hi: 66°
POP: 20% Partly sunny in the morning then becoming mostly cloudy. A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs 63 to 68. Southeast winds 10 to 15 mph.

And is is perfect outside here now. 69, no clouds. nice breeze. Almost feels like a Sept day.

No AC after a 3L swap, needs to be pressure checked, oiled and filled... It is almost winter, and looking at the money, I think it is better spend on headers and stereo equipment at this point in the year...

So fix it :cool: Have you looked into what the problem is? Maybe it just needs a good recharge ;)

Bought some stuff. Held the trigger in for about 2 seconds and it was charged up to where it should have been. So, it should be charged up. I am guessing there is somehting wrong withe accumulator or drier or something.

Bought some stuff. Held the trigger in for about 2 seconds and it was charged up to where it should have been. So, it should be charged up. I am guessing there is somehting wrong withe accumulator or drier or something.

No fun :laugh: Luckily I've never unhooked my AC... Still works great in the Contour, only works mediocre in the beater but better than nothing.

Back