• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Minnesota Meet - Memorial weekend

CSVT#49

Addicted CEG'er
When: May 29th, 6pm
Where: MOA East parking ramp, highest level you can get to. If it's raining highest level with a roof :)
Why: Because we haven't had a meet yet this year.

Maybe we can all get a bite at Hooters after wards for some delicious wings and for those of us of age maybe a few brews.

I'm down too. As long as I'm nothing in Arizona then but hoping not to go till June 1st.

skip the wedding lol, im up for it, car may be all in primer by then, gotta get her looking good lol, ill have to get her tuned before then too so i can keep up lol

Will be there with bouth tours one getting repaired up there, the other the SE ahich I will be teaching the wife how to drive as tick in the next couple of weeks ahhhhhhhh so look forward to meeting all of you. Though I think I will have to follow 1339 up there, and oh by the way ill i my 3 youngens with me as well, they should enjoy hooters bwa ha ha

I might make it out. It will depend on if the wife has any plans that weekend. I have a very annoying squeak coming from my supercharger tensioner setup that I need to figure out first. If that isn't figured out I doubt I'd drive that because it's a bit embarrassing even though the car drives fine.

doughtfull i'll make it i think i'm heading to the cabin.. no one wants to see my craptacular multicolors myst GS anyways

Hey all, there is Eve of Destruction on the same day. Starts at 6pm, maybe we could all cruise down there and watch. ?

sweet, should be a good turn out. maybe ill have my trunk mod done byt then, if i can get my welder home lol. i think you guys will like it :)

Welder!!!! If you need a place to store/use it Ive got room in my garage. Ive got 420 posts...lol

Back