• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Mike/Kim going on 7 years together...

soo many stock looking contours...its amazing

Wachusett_Lot_4.jpg

Convoy_2.jpg

Summer_Meet_4.jpg

i think i have video of that!!
i also have video of hugo getting awful close to me while filming a street level drive-by!

no risk - no reward - that was a good time at the beach...
some of my favorite pics came from that meet/shoot.

oh - and who can forget everyone running to me outside "Hugo! There is some weird guy showing off his piercings on his ...... in your kitchen!!"

"Oh - That's Mike - he's normal....but don't eat in there."

HAHA

buahahahah!!!
i forgot about that!

that was also the day my sunroof crapped out and stuck open!

buahahahah!!!
i forgot about that!

that was also the day my sunroof crapped out and stuck open!

didn't you bend your shifter because of your custom shift knob being too heavy?
Weren't we at the old Ann -n Hope parking lot and you were trying to smoke 'em and when you tried to bang second, you bent the sh*t out of your shifter....causing you to only be able get into 1st, 3rd and 5th? Am I thinking right there?

HAHA yes you are!!
that ride home was interesting.
bah, but who needs 2nd and 4th, they are just there for looks!

damn - looking at those pics Ryan put up - it got me thinking about how much things have changed...

Skunk - It was Mark - Mark Oday - he had that license plate GMEATR or something like that...I ended up buying his SVT in 2001 and then sold it 2 years ago...

Those Hyland headers were the talk back then weren't they?!

My SVT and those meets were the way of life back then - I enjoyed EVERY MINUTE I spent hanging out with you characters back then. Those were some gr8 times.

I still read some of these threads and I'm amazed the majority of the original group is still around...

Hope all is well with everyone.

-Hugo T

Did someone call??????

how is everyone? its been years since i've been around.....lol
Mark

well look what the cat dragged in :laugh: . how the hell are ya. noticed you got yourself a 93 stang with a big ol motor in it :drool: . I got myself a 91 that I'm working on myself, spending alot time om some mustang boards learning about them and getting ideas. shoot me pm with an email so we can keep in touch. hope all is well with you.

Chris

Wow this thread brought back some good memories! I think I made it to at least 4 or 5 NECEG meets.... the ones I remember:

Jason's house - the day I got my CSVT and the crew helped me wash it. Anyone remember how dirty it was? LOL
Ninety Nine's - some random night meet
Mt Wachusett - Elky swimming was hilarious, but even funnier was him complaining about being cold afterwards
Western Mass - Skunk your sisters restaraunt was a pizza joint right??

Can't beleive it's been 6-7 years. Damn! I'll have to fire up my old HDD and dig up the pics :)

Mt Wachusett - Elky swimming was hilarious, but even funnier was him complaining about being cold afterwards
I remember you whipping around your red SVT in Ryan's parking garage that night. I'd never seen anyone drive so aggressively in 5mph zones :)
I still haven't developed the film from that day. It's packed in a moving box somewhere...

Back