• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Michigan Help!

well i guess i iwll have to be sure prior to buying , as far as the 50.00 difference im with that, stage 1 is too much i would think but it should last longer.

i feel my spec 1 is a totally different game as my stock, its stiffer, grabs harder, and engagement period is withen a half inch im sure of it.

though that said, just pay the extra for the stage 1 AND BREAK IT IN PROPERLY! youll never look back. and it wont either. haha

wow 400.00 i think i will have to take out a loan for that and the tech to come over .. snap huh well i have to do it i guess. There is no way 400.00 for oem...

i dont really know what im going to do. But the one form napa comes with a slave cylinder:shrug: . I was thinking about the group buy and i still might buy the one from the group buy but if you get the wrong thing, you have to get the $50 package from bill. And that clutch is covered for 12,000 miles. Ya I go to western.

For your applications I'd just order the SVT clutch kit from Jenkins or the Spec 1 from SVT Cuervo.

Back