• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Meh

Dont talk until you get that interior installed. I just bought a black/blue SVT so dont make me take those parts back lol. j/k

They will be in by the next time I see you. Still need to pick up some parts for it. Mainly the rear folding mechanism.

I might even have it done before your car is ready.

Recently it has. Over the summer I tracked down an electrical gremlin, but had no money for any other maintenance.

And Sam gave me a MNB leather interior, which is slowly going in.

Time of day I suppose. The last time I picked up a restricted number, it was a prank call from one of my friends. A pretty good one I might add.

I'm going next week for the same reason. I have several spots and a family history of melanoma.

Good luck!

I have a nasty gash on my face now. It looked almost like a pimple that didnt go away after a few weeks. The Dr. thinks its basal cell carcinoma. I was googling it earlier and the images are extremely gross/large examples. My results are in on Friday.

My face is already scared. But the spots in question are mostly on my neck and back. Did the spots that were on you look gross or was that only the interweb pictures?

Back