• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

MEET: WI Dells, Mt. Olympus Go Karting Meet June 30th

skywalker

CEG'er

MEET: Mt. Olympus Karting/Coasters Meet July 1st​
Time: TBD​

I wanted to have it sooner but I'll be gone to AZ doing border patrol for a few weeks, maybe this way I can have a better plan of attack and be more organized.​

Hoping to get a bunch of us from ceg and neco for a meet at Mt Olympus in Wisconsin Dells on Saturday June 30th, I have an apartment a few blocks from there so I plan on having a cookout at my place and spending the day tearing up the track and riding the coasters. The nightlife is pretty good too around this time of year so if anyone wants we can go out after, theres a comedy club, a few decent dance clubs and tons of other attractions.​
anyone interested in goin with us, post I need an idea how many are coming,​
need suggestions on beer maybe I could get a some people to bring a few things: beer, chips, specailty dishes ect.​

They have a nice hotel attached to the park if people want to split rooms there real nice, you can get a package deal that includes the karting/coasters/indoor and outdoor waterpark to go with your room.​
or my apartments is not huge but if someone needs a place to crash that lives a distance away and doesn't want to drop the money on a room I've got a semi-comfy couch.​

my address is:​
135C Grand Canyon Dr.​
Apt 106​
Baraboo, WI 53913​

( I live right up the road from the Wilderness Resort / Monks Resturant)​

Last edited:
Briefly: Does anyone know how far away this is from Kalamazoo, MI? I'm lazy and don't want to look it up lol, I stick to the EGL meets-- But, I wouldn't mind meeting some others :)

I'm there.... I live about 40 miles away and can house people as well if people need a place to stay

I'll let Weber and Jimmy know this week. :)

Briefly: Does anyone know how far away this is from Kalamazoo, MI? I'm lazy and don't want to look it up lol, I stick to the EGL meets-- But, I wouldn't mind meeting some others :)

not entirely sure on what route you would take and whatnot but it took us a about 4 hours to get home from SZ

I'd love to go, but I have to see if my car is done by then and if I have everything paid off from the build. *crosses fingers*

I have Dropfest this weekend (anyone interested in either showin or spectating?) but I should be free the following weekend if either of you need help with your projects.

I'm down for a trip to PRT to get dirty and help however I can.

Might have some things you can help with.....if you want to come out next Saturday I think i can stay in town and get some things done.

~Josh

sure... I dont think I have anything planned for the 9th at all. I'll be willing to help out.

Anyone else want to come help? I had a kick ass sanding party one year where everyone helped me sand my Coug all nice before it got painted and it rocked..

perhaps we could fire up the BBQ as well ... sorta like a help Pole mod party?

I'd rather not have a full blown meet but a couple people is cool i guess. :shrug:

I don't like trying to get work done with too many people around....they tend to get in my way and i get irritated really fast when that happens.

Last edited:
understood and hopefully by what I posted it was common knowledge that whoever showed up should be prepared to get dirty and help finish any projects

It's my car we will prolly be working on, so of course I will be there (pending any weekend OT that comes up)

I think I have off that day as well, I usually have weekends off and that sounds like a lot of fun! I'm not much of a rollercoaster rider, but I promise if I go, I won't take the wrong exit this time..... lol :p

If you plan on doing projects next saturday I don't think i'll be able to help, my cousin just graduated last weekend and he's having his graduation party next saturday... :(

Back