• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Meet/Help a poor bastard out

1999contour

CEG'er
In spring it will come time to fix my shift tower bolt and I would like to do this myself with some help. Talking with Pole120 it gave me the idea that if anyone would be interested in doing a meet in spring and possibly helping me out there may be some free food and beer involved also. Would anyone be interested in doing a little meet/ride come march/april once the snow is gone?

The car is in Medford, WI and this is where I would prefer to do the work/meet. Anyone be interested?

Yikes, that is about 3hr 15min north of me. Depending on what I all need to get finished by SZ, I might be able to make it, but it doesn't look good.

That's almost a 3 hour drive for me as well. I would say if it wasn't so far away that I would be able to show, but with the money issues I'm having I don't think it's a possibility for me, sorry.

Yikes, that is about 3hr 15min north of me. Depending on what I all need to get finished by SZ, I might be able to make it, but it doesn't look good.

If I am up that I might be able to lend a hand, but as some know, it would be a learning experience for me.

Back