• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Meet at my property..Lapeer Mi Oct 14th

Update!

Update!

Ya, Sorry about that guys, as Jared said I got a call yesterday (this isnt a scammer hes a buddy of my dad for over 20 years) and his divorse didnt go through yet like he thought it was going to. He said Early-Mid december it should be all done and I can have it. Its kinda complicated to explain. But lemme try...
He doesnt want to sell it to me cuz its under his ex's name but since its broke, she isnt going to want it. If he gets it fixed she will so he is just going to let it sit then after it goes all through its mine.

As for the meet, I still would really like to have a small one and Ill be on the BBQ grill (yes I can grill pretty damn good too) If people wanted to bring something that would be awesome, let me know though. I would like to find out how many peeps are going to be coming so I know what to get. Also, I kinda am thinking it as a end of fall (since the summer one is done) mod meet. I have a few mods that I would be doing then.

Burt- Sure we can install the brace. Sounds good to me. I am going to talk to the neighbor there and see if we can use his yard to get over to mine out at the property since our cars wont go through the ditch. Im sure he wont have a prob with it as long as we dont tear it up...NO BURN OUTS in my sub. If you want to roast em on the road out there at the property...more power to you. You can compete with the Cobra over there.

Ya if you need to use the compressor ill have that out there with a generator. My dad is going to be putting some sides on the pole barn while we are out there since its not all the way done. The cement is gettin done this sat.

No one I know is boosted...you know of anyone? LOL...its alright though the same ****er came over not to long ago and *****ed about me driving to fast in the sub. My parents said if he says something again they will go over there and have a nice little chat with him if you know what I mean

DAMN!...another meet i can't come to!

Why not? Its nots going to be an offical "meet" per say, but there should be a couple of us there. Plus man FREE FOOD! everybody loves that.

Im gonna probably bring some hamburgers or something to grill up.

plus ill bring the cigars :cool:

If you need help Burt, I would be happy to lend you a hand with fixing up the SVT.

Last edited:
Ok here is the plan,
Everyone who is coming please post your name. Someone can start a list and what you need done. Whatever you need done if you need something rented ill have it here waiting. Like I know there is a CEGER who might have me and the others do their suspension, so ill rent the compressor (lots of memorys doing suspenions on that thing)
Also please add what you are going to bring. If someone wants to bring something specific please let me know. Also PM me your cell num and ill PM you mine and my addy. Please include your real name as I dont know everyone :)
Thanks,
EDIT: It would be nice to have everyone here by noon, this way we can have the BBQ then and after that start the modding. After everyones car is done, maybe we can all go out and get something for dinner since Im sure its going to take a hour or so.

Last edited:
1) AliasJerk - Jared - Brake Rotors on my Rolla' - Burgers :cool:

Last edited:
1) AliasJerk - Jared - Brake Rotors on my Rolla' - Burgers
2) Rawburt - Robert - Misc Mods - Mt. Dew and Cigerettes :D
3) ButtersSVT - Chris

2) Rawburt - Robert - Misc Mods - Mt. Dew and Cigerettes
3) ButtersSVT - Chris
4) polackSVT - Pawel + my buddy Damian- suspension - vodka i mean fanta :)

2) Rawburt - Robert - Misc Mods - Mt. Dew and Cigerettes
3) ButtersSVT - Chris
4) polackSVT - Pawel + my buddy Damian- suspension - vodka i mean fanta :)

Should be a good mini meet, and a driveway filled with contours... and a corolla :(

Back