• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Meet at BasketBall Hall of Fame, dinner at Max's Tavern?

If it was wicked dirty with pollen, I just saw a red one in East Longmeadow a couple days ago and that would be the same I'm sure. Bone stock, kinda hazy lights.

my car gets incredibly filthy overnight, sap gets the car all sticky, pollen and debris sticks to it and it looks like garbage. almost not worth washing it right now :(

theres a guy with a t-red svt here in east longmeadow, one side if the car looks like it was driven along a wall. all scratched up and dented if i remember correctly.
i also saw a girl driving a silver svt past dunkin donuts in the center tuesday. mmmm

as for the meet, what time are people thinkin about getting together?

i also saw a girl driving a silver svt past dunkin donuts in the center tuesday. mmmm

Was that mmmm for the girl in the car?....or for Dunkin Donuts?

Anyway I'll see if I can get the wife to come up with me.
Max's or Uno's which is it?

As Rick Hunter would say, "Works for me."

I think I should be able to swing that.

girl :p....

LOL. I think she must work at Big Y. I saw a SF SVT parked near the rear of the parking lot the other day, and customers wouldn't park that far and make the long haul...we should go in and scope out the situation ;-). Maybe we can recruit her! :laugh:

If you guys want to go someplace cheaper, like I said there's a sweet uno's in the back area of the Hall of Fame, it's the same kinda parking (Huge). The tenth sounds good, and like around 5 pm or so would be a good time. Everyone down?

By the way, I was never hinting at actually visiting the Hall of Fame.. it's just a landmark.

How about this, Uno's at the BBall Hall of Fame parking lot, for 5 (I gotta work til probably 4:30 anyways).

Sounds like Max's. Food and beer at 4?

I think Max's, even tho I suggested it, is gonna be a little too expensive and the food won't be enough. I was thinking lunch menu, but even so, Uno's would be alot more food for the price and IMO the beer selection is better.

Okay that's the plan. I guess we should make reservations? If I can have a list of all who are going, that'd work out. So Everyone who's going please say so..

I will go if I am not working. With my luck, I bet you I'm gonna be workin the crappy 5-9 shift. Granted it's time and a half, but I'd rather work 10 hrs than 4, ugh. I won't know my schedule until Wednesday. I will let you guys know then.

I will go if I am not working. With my luck, I bet you I'm gonna be workin the crappy 5-9 shift. Granted it's time and a half, but I'd rather work 10 hrs than 4, ugh. I won't know my schedule until Wednesday. I will let you guys know then.
Perfect. Let us know.

dude..uh... i think you have a problem...if 99% of your hog is tip, then uh...i don't think you will do to well with the ladies...
No no, you see, he's 99% in and that's only the tip, meaning he's huge since she's only got 1% left..

haha..
i see kinda...
its still all relative...
he could have a 1 inch long johnson and .99 inches of it are tip.

Back