• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Meeet 6/15 or 6/16?

MattyD879

CEG'er
Okay, I'm gonna try this again no SZ this weekend haha so..
Just wondering if any of you guys would be interested in meeting up somewhere this weekend or this Friday in Buffalo. Nothing major, just meet up and chill for a few. I'd ask the people on New Cougar but...that meet flopped (long story)

So let me know if you guys are down. Thanks!

-MattD

pretty much the only people around here are me and billdo. tourenvy was just at the galleria last weekend. he's kind of far away though.

well who ever we can get will be solid. I gotta pick up my cd player at Best Buy so kill two birds with one stone. It's always cool to meet newpeople and check out some rides.

Deoending on what the douchenozzle says (Black 98 CSVT), I should be up there on the 16th or 17th.

Last edited:
It was good meeting you guys tonite. Had fun(till we got kicked out) haha will deffinitely do it again. Contour owners FTW!

Bill you gotta post those pics when you get a chance, I'm sure they'll look awesoem

The pics will be posted a bit later. Got a few things to do today before I can chill. :cool:

riiiight, his "lady" friend. if by lady friend you mean "JILL" i'll explain later if you dont get that joke

hahah.

hey at our 'meet' you said you had an extra SVT UIM, LIM, TB. what would you be looking to get for them. That is if you have them and im not just making things up in my head. lol

haha, that only takes about 10 minutes of my time everynight. i still have time to post pictures before hand :laugh:

You guys interested in doing this again soon, I got some interested from NECO. Lets do it before Shawn leaves? Same place, same time?

Back